With deep experience leading law firms and advising law firm leaders, Calibrate can help you develop a clear picture of where your Talent Strategy is today, develop a vision for the future, and build a strategic roadmap to help you implement successfully.
Building a Framework for Success
A strong Talent strategy will amplify or even transform certain aspects of the day-to-day leadership and employee experience within your firm. By optimizing the structure of business service teams, your firm will excel as a high-performing business and leading Talent competitor. Through an effective Talent strategy, your firm’s greatest asset – the people – will develop, grow, and succeed with effective HR systems placed to support Talent Management processes and streamline the employee experience.
Our approach includes:
- Researching to clarify understanding and alignment of the Talent operational structure to your firm’s business strategy
- Identifying key roles that have the biggest impact on operating metrics and defining their success profiles and competencies with precision
- Using data-driven approaches to inform future talent decisions
- Facilitation with your leadership team and partners, to help build consensus on where you want to go
- Change Management – including communications, training, and execution support
Candidate-Centric Approach Leads to Effective Hiring
What difference can a candidate-centric approach make? Calibrate Managing Director Haley Revel speaks to the importance of signature moments.