(ALA Legal Management Magazine)
Co-Chief Operating Officer, Managing Director
Haley partners with clients to leverage nearly 20 years of Fortune 500 Global Consulting firm experience to manage and transform their HR and Talent Management capabilities to deliver high performance for business success. With extensive expertise in designing, strategically delivering, and leading value-driven HR and Talent Management programs, Haley deploys solutions that embrace technology, optimize the capabilities of the firm’s people, and align to organizational priorities. Her collaboration with senior leaders has enabled the execution of HR and Talent Management strategies within the United States and throughout more than 50 other countries to deliver enhanced people-centric experiences leading to operational excellence and greater business success.
Talent Management Expertise
Haley has enabled the success of value-driven Talent Leadership through a wide variety of HR and Talent Management programs including:
- Creating organizational structures to transform how HR Shared Service functions deliver service with quality and excellence while providing strategic insights to improve business operations.
- Implementing an evolved Performance Management approach to amplify contributions to clients with balanced priorities that drives collaboration with accompanying metrics providing insights towards future compensation and rewards decisions.
- Developing methodology and tools to assess Organizational (and departmental) Maturity to identify opportunities for growth and efficiency in delivery of services.
- Reimagining ways of working for Recruiting teams through process optimization while utilizing a Candidate-Centric Approach to enhance their ability to attract key talent.
- Managing enterprise-wide collaboration to rethink the Talent Supply Chain, leading to creation of digital dashboards that provide Supply/Demand analytics and business
Haley’s background involves voluntary service leadership roles with a focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion through Employee Resource Groups (ERG). She has been a champion for inclusion initiatives by organizing community-based mentoring programs, and leading Accenture’s Austin Women’s Employee Resource Group (WERG) in collaboration with men’s and multi-ethnic groups to bridge the gap towards allyship. As the WERG leader for Accenture’s Austin office, Haley chaired the annual Accenture’s Austin International Women’s Day Conference and was responsible for partnering with a diverse community of women and men with focus on inspiring inclusiveness, awareness, and connections across a global network to elevate one another and the collective group.
Haley holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Baylor University with concentration in Management Information Systems and Quantitative Business Analysis. She resides in Austin, Texas with her husband and three children.