Head of Marketing Operations Consulting
Gordon empowers Revenue Enablers to measure business service functions in order to align internal systems and enhance performance. His methodology helps establish a definitive return on law firms’ human capital investments and delivers actionable intelligence.
Law Firm Consulting Experience
- Reorganization of marketing/BD teams to improve alignment with the firm’s business strategy
- Marketing Technology assessments to build a roadmap for future investment
- Technology vendor selection reviews, including development of business requirements
- Time tracking studies to identify gaps and opportunities in how law firm teams spend their time
- Work intake systems, to provide a single window for marketing support requests
Gordon’s career includes more than 30 years at KPMG Canada, where he was involved in virtually every aspect of managing a professional services firm. Most recently, he was responsible for building and leading the Marketing Operations function at KPMG. In this role he led the implementation of a complex CRM system, personally created a firmwide digital marketing strategy and measurement scorecard, and oversaw a Centre of Excellence for Proposals and Pursuits.
Gordon also is an award-winning corporate communicator. Highly attuned to the dynamics of the partnership culture, he is comfortable working with senior executive teams to uncover their true business requirements, build consensus, create solutions and manage organizational change.
Gordon earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Toronto. A jazz pianist and educator, he lives in Toronto, Canada with his family.